Senior Cohousing Slide Show - Western MA
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 06:22:41 -0800 (PST)
Laura Fitch <lfitch [at] krausfitch.com>
due to a problem.

Cohousing (and senior cohousing) enthusiasts,

I am hosting a slide show on Senior Cohousing on Sunday February 13th at
4:00-6:00 at the Common House at Rocky Hill  Cohousing (Black Birch Trail
off Florence Road, Northampton).  I am interested in spreading the word
about why senior cohousing should be a choice for aging boomers and others.
I am also interested in possibly helping to jump start a project in the
Pioneer Valley Region.

The slide show and meeting will:

-          - Describe cohousing and senior cohousing

-          - Describe recommended methods for creating senior cohousing

-         -  Answer questions you might have and provide resources for more
information

-         -  Allow you to network with others interested in senior cohousing

-          - Consider the possibility of meeting again to launch a group
feasibility study

I hope you can come.  Please pass on the invitation to boomers, seniors,
housing experts, and developers you know who might be interested in joining
us for this talk.  Let me know if this interests you, but the time is not
convenient.  I am hoping to host other talks in the region soon.

Also, the National Cohousing Conference is just a train ride away in DC this
year in June.

http://conference.cohousing.org/

In community,
Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED AP

Board Member, Cohousing Association of US (CohoUS)

www.cohousing.org

Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.
Amherst, MA  01002