Re: rental cohousing?
From: Jerome Garciano (jlgebox-04yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:40:39 -0800 (PST)
I've always thought that some interested people on this list could get
together and start a non-profit organization to own and lease cohousing
rental/low-income rental units throughout the country.  The idea would be
that a cohousing-friendly owner with capacity and scale can help make
mixed-tenure and mixed-income cohousing more achieveable.

If anybody is interested in looking at this email me at the address below
and let's see what happens.

*Jerome L. Garciano, Esq.*
Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
111 Huntington Avenue