Re: rental cohousing?
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 21:00:10 -0800 (PST)
Great idea!  Would just modify it a little: the national organization would
be there to support local efforts (sort of like LISC or the Enterprise
Foundation) so that the housing would be locally owned but the technical
support for organizatonal development would come from the national
organization (including peer matching), the advocacy from the national and
state/regional branches, and the funding from a mix of national, state and
local businesses, government, and foundations.  This approach would evolve
to match the different functions with the most appropriate, responsive,
effective, and efficient level.

I am very interested in this and would be delighted to be a part of the
initiative.

Rick

Richart Keller, AICP
Pioneer Valley Cohousing