Re: The Future of Cohousing
From: Harold Shapiro, CRE (hmshapiro2010gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:37:54 -0800 (PST)
Zev,
The issue you so well articulated goes way beyond just cohousing. The
paradigm shift is so demanding that we each need to look inward and
reevaluate our roles in this unfolding time. I believe you have what it
takes to be a positive contributor to the unfolding dialogue
regarding evolutionary cohousing and the personal growth it demands on all
of our parts. Let me make one suggestion as a beginning however. Instead of
just asking those of us to join you in this challenge, the new paradigm is
demanding us to ask a different question. That is 'with whom can I join'.
Let's talk
Harold Shapiro
ElderFire Communities
Ojai, Ca.