Re: rental cohousing?
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:03:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi

I agree that CohoUS should not try to become one.  Actually, I was
responding to the suggestion that a new non-profit be set up to be an
intermediary. I think although the existing affordable housing
intermediaries have a considerable amount of useful experience and resources
and that there is significant useful overlap, there are substantial
differences between their basic assumptions and approaches and some of the
approaches that cohousing communities taken,

Rick

Richart Keller, AICP
120 Pulpit Hill Road #25
Amherst, MA 01002