Re: Skills audit - any ideas for what we should be asking?
From: Jeanne Goodman (goodmanjjpcohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 04:58:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi Peter,

I created a Skills Workshop several years ago. I would have to try to
dig up my notes, but I believe we started with a brainstorming of
skill categories -- we realized that when we try to describe skills
that we have we often forget some of our skills because they don't
seem immediately relevant.

Then they interview each other to see what skills they have that fit
into those categories.

Then brainstorm as a group the skills that are needed for the project
and finally match the people with the skills to the skills required
and see where the gaps are.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact
me privately.

All the best,

Jeanne Goodman
JP Cohousing, Boston