Re: Bullying
From: Charles Varni (charlesvarni.org)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:16:33 -0800 (PST)
This is a great and succinct paragraph on a useful model of social-emotional
intelligence and conflict resolution.  This issue is only exacerbated when
when groups have not made a conscious committment to such practices and to
being held accountable for them in a supportive and caring context.  Where
in co-housing is that generally held as the value the group agrees to strive
for?
Charles Varni