Minimum standards for Membership
From: Fran Lunney (franlunneygmail.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:20:38 -0800 (PST)
I am a member of a group working to develop a cohousing community.  We are
looking for samples of formal requirements for member participation, e.g.
requirements articulated in bylaws.  Ideas under  consideration include
owner-occupancy, intent and capacity to participate in decision-making.
intent and willingness to commit to a minimum level of hours to participate
per month.  I'd appreciate advice and copies of bylaws used.  Thank you.

Fran Lunney

franlunney [at] gmail.com
C:  571-205-1471