Equity Investment strategy
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:11:37 -0800 (PST)
LYNNE ISER Lpiser [at] aol.com

Hi Folks,

We are needing to develop an Equity Investment strategy for our newly
developing coho community.

We have raised about $9000 through initial memberships, 7 Full & 7
Associate, which indicate that people are interested in what we are
proposing,  but now need to raised about $50,000 that will allow us to
do a  feasibility study of our site; and hopefully we will then need
another $250,000  for initial land purchase and associated costs.

What have other communities offered as interests on these initial
investments?

What have been your investment incentives for these initial highly  at risk
investments?

And, what kind of promissory notes or agreements did you use?

Wissahickon EcoVillage
LYNNE ISER
Community  Coordinator
1016 West Upsal Street