Cohousing townhome for rent in Vermont
From: Lucy Beck (stoltzhousegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:12:59 -0800 (PST)
A great way to explore cohousing in Vermont!  Champlain Valley Cohousing in
Charlotte VT is on 125 completely rural acres, but within a 20 minute drive
of vibrant Burlington.  Best of both worlds!  We have a three bedroom
townhouse, 5 Star energy efficient, for rent starting April 1st.  Two story
townhome has 2 full baths, wood floors, cathedral ceilings, private back
porch.  Renters are invited to share in our community fully, which means
having access to our 125 acres of woodlands and fields, trails, swimming
pond, (sledding hill in winter plus great cross country skiing right out
your door).   Two of our members are full time farmers on our land, so we
have an on-site CSA. They also raise sheep and chickens for eggs, a small
group of us raises chickens for meat, and another member has a cow so there
is also onsite raw milk.  Charlotte's elementary school is one of the best
in the state, and right near us are Waldorf elementary and high schools.
 Rent is $1650 per month plus utilities.  To learn more about our community
visit http://www.champlainvalleycohousing.org.
Please do not respond to the list.  Please contact Larilee Suiter at
802-425-4655.
Lucy Beck
Champlain Valley Cohousing
Charlotte, VT