Re: rental cohousing?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 06:44:36 -0800 (PST)
Affordable housing programs, food stamps, and Medicaid are mere band-aids on
the cancer of gross inequality in wealth and income, of which the US is far
and away the worst example of any industrialized nation.  Want housing to be
affordable, really?  Then look for ways to equalize wealth and income.  The
highly skewed progressive income tax of the 50¹s and 60¹s worked pretty
good.  If I advocate for a policy more than a half-century old, does that
make me a conservative?

Philip Dowds  (MIT, Class of ?67)
Cornerstone Cohousing
Cambridge, MA