Highline Crossing Cohousing Community in Littleton, CO seeking new members!
From: Leigh Ann Hoffhines (lah9591comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 13:18:01 -0800 (PST)

Highline Crossing is seeking folks who are interested in joining our
established cohousing community. We are a community in transition, having lost
two of our founding members this past year and with several other members
finding it necessary to leave the community due to shifting life circumstances.
As a result, we have a variety of homes for sale.

Highline Crossing, which celebrates its 16 th year this spring, is an active
multi-generational cohousing community in the south metro Denver suburb of
Littleton. It’s handy to light rail, has great mountain views, and is located
along the Highline Canal trail – a peaceful location with easy access to the
bustle of the nearby greater metropolitan area.

Please visit www.highlinecrossing.org for more information about the community
and the homes available.

Leigh Ann Hoffhines

Communications & Marketing Team