Re: Are We Done with the Rental Issue?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:47:48 -0800 (PST)
On 16 Feb 2011, at 1:27 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:

>  It too often feels like, "If you really want to do something shut up and
> come help us over here because we are really doing anything helpful over
> there."

Would be nice if I edited the first half of the sentence at the same time I
edited the last part. That should say:

It too often feels like, "If you really want to do something shut up and come
help us over here because you aren't really doing anything helpful over there
except complaining."

I would adde, and sometimes people are just complaining. Where else are they
going to complain? Complaining is not all bad. It's information.

Sorry,
Sharon.