Re: Are We Done with the Rental Issue?
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:39:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi Craig and others,

I am so glad I joined this listserve a few months ago!  Living in coho for only
3 years now, I was pretty clueless about many things beyond Nyland and this has
been a wonderful educational tool for me, allowing glimpses into other
communities beyond my own and insights into the issues faced by all of us.
Thank you to all those who contribute!

I especially appreciate the opportunity to learn more about what is going on at
the national level, and I want to add my two cents about what I see as a bright
future for cohousing.  Yes, we are in a challenging time, but I think this only
adds to the appeal of the cohousing model. The concepts of sustainable living,
sharing resources, and creating "villages" for our children are all growing in
popularity in the mainstream BECAUSE of the stresses now faced by so many in
our culture.

I am glad I can play my tiny role in helping bring people to Nyland, whether
renters or buyers.  Our community isn't perfect, but it is the best place I
have lived and it is an honor to be able to share it.

- Holly

holly.mcnutt [at] gmail.com
Mapleton Real Estate Group, LLC
(303) 447-2339 direct