Re: Are We Done with the Rental Issue?
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:55:57 -0800 (PST)
Hi Jerome,

I am interested in your project, but I am up to my ears in other projects
and don't have a moment to spare.  Could you keep me in the loop, let me
know what is going on, but not expect me to contribute much, if anything,
until I am able to come up for air?

Thanks, also, for all the good work you are doing for Coho/US.

Diane Margolis.