Re: Registration for the 2011 Natl Cohousing Conference is OPEN (June 15-19, 2011 in Washington, DC)
From: Georgette Vigil (Georgettewhdc.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:18:53 -0800 (PST)
I had a great time at the conference last year and am looking forward to this
year's conference in DC. Wow--Reg. is OPEN. I particularly enjoyed connecting
with people from all over the US. What was your favorite part?

Georgette Vigil
Marketing Director
T: 303.449.3232 x 203  F: 303.449.3275
georgette [at] whdc.com   www.whdc.com
4676 Broadway  Boulder, Colorado 80304

"Sustainability Through Community"

Follow us on FACEBOOK

SAVE THE DATE
2011 National Cohousing Conference
June 15-19, 2011  --- Washington DC
"Making Better Neighborhoods for the Future."