meet Tumbleweed Tiny Homes author/architect Jay Shafer in Berkeley (CA) tonight
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:08:37 -0800 (PST)
I just stopped by the great Builders Booksource store on 4th Street
today (where I happened to run into Chuck Durrett and the Yarrow
EcoVillage creators from Canada, but that's another story), and
learned of this event tonight.

Join me and other East Bay Cohousing (EBCOHO) members in a reading &
presentation by Jay Shafer, whose Tumbleweed Tiny Homes, with plans
available online, could provide a great way to create affordable
housing with large shared common spaces

If there's interest we'll go for a drink at Brennan's afterwards.

See the EBCOHO calendar to RSVP for our other upcoming events including:

* Games night tomorrow (Saturday) night with Eastlake Cohousing (Alameda)
* Orientation/intro with (un)common dinner Monday at Berkeley Cohousing
* Workshop on life planning at Pleasant Hill Cohousing Tuesday night
* Transition Town Berkeley meeting Wednesday night
* Thursday: talk about Aging in Community (Berkeley) and Relationship
Economy (Richmond)
* Saturday morning: Creating a Sense of Community workshop (Berkeley)
* Saturday afternoon: Zen of Eco-Action Playshop w/"Mr. Fun" (N. Oakland)

And more added every day. How are you building community in your life?
What's your next step on your path to sustainable community living?

Raines, East Bay Cohousing
http://www.ebcoho.org/