Re: meet Tumbleweed Tiny Homes author/architect Jay Shafer in Berkeley (CA) tonight
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:17:21 -0800 (PST)
On 18 Feb 2011, at 3:05 PM, Raines Cohen wrote:

> I just stopped by the great Builders Booksource store on 4th Street
> today (where I happened to run into Chuck Durrett and the Yarrow
> EcoVillage creators from Canada, but that's another story), and
> learned of this event tonight.

FYI for people not in Berkeley: Tumbleweed now has a blog and is traveling
around the US exhibiting their homes. This is the first all out marketing
effort they have made and the first opportunity to see one without buying one
first. Check the website and major exhibit halls near you.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC