Rental available at Mosaic Commons Cohousing in Mass.
From: Buzz Harris (buzz_harrisyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 13:59:44 -0800 (PST)
Want to live in cohousing without buying a house?  Rent from us!

Noel and I are renting the master bedroom in our home at Mosaic Commons
Cohousing.

Private master bedroom (16.5’ x 10’) with large, integral walk-in closet
available for rent. $695/month includes all utilities and wireless internet
access.  Available for one person.

Rent includes all utilities; use of the kitchen, large roofed front porch, and
front and back yards; free off-street parking; use of 5,000 sq. ft. condo
association common building (has free laundry facility, home theater set-up,
reservable private dining room, fitness room, hot tub, fireplace, and more) and
adjacent hiking trails in conservation land.  Some basement storage space is
available, if needed.

Located in Berlin, Mass. close to Routes 495, 290, and 2 and commuter rail to
Boston.

FYI, there are three cats in our household.  Small pets (fish, birds, etc.)
that live in your room are ok.  No cats, dogs, or additional large pets please.

Welcome to participate in common meals that take place 2-3 times per week.
Cost is usually $3.50 per person.

Available April 1st for short or long-term rental.  First and last month’s rent
due at move-in.  Last month’s rent can be paid in installments if necessary.

Email mc21 [at] thesubnet.net if interested.

Thanks,

Buzz

Buzz Harris

What used to be called liberal is now called radical,
What used to be called radical is now called insane,
What used to be called reactionary is now called moderate, and
What used to be called insane is now called solid conservative thinking.

-Tony Kushner

Nonprofit fundraising and governance resources:
http://www.developmentresource.org/