Re: Associate Membership
From: Ken Cameron-Bell (kcameronbellgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 21:54:04 -0800 (PST)
At Daybreak Cohousing we have Members, Associate members, and Friends of
Daybreak.  Members are residents and have full participatory and
decision-making rights and responsibilities. Associate members have
participatory rights and responsibilities, but are not decision-makers.
Members give approval for new associate members as they do for new members.
 Friends are those interested in Daybreak and are encouraged to participate
in special events and activities, but are not active on teams and decisions.

Ken Cameron-Bell
Daybreak Cohousing
Portland, Oregon