Re: Common House - cork?
From: judy Thomas (judythomasmyeyahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 05:56:26 -0800 (PST)
Couldn't not chip in with the cork tile debate.  I have a type of cork tile in
my bathroom and it has all the favourable properties you mention.  I don't know
whether they are available in the States, I bought mine here in England.  The
tiles are cork sandwiched between a stronger outer clear cover something akin
vinyl.  They're much more durable than plain cork and don't stain or wear like
plain cork which needs resealing from time to time.  If you can find them I
think it would be worth the search.

Judy Thomas
Worcester, UK