Office in the Common House
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:41:06 -0800 (PST)
We have had a neighbor renting office space in the Common House which has
worked out well.  Unfortunately, he will be moving temporarily out of the
country and will not need the space while he is away.

We are open to renting to someone who is offsite but wanted to find out what
experiences other communities have had in renting office space in their
Common House to someone who is not their neighbor.  If you are renting space
and have a contract/guidelines you can share, that also would be helpful.

 advTHANKSance,

 Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 http://www.enocommons.org

 where the daffodils and crocuses are starting to bloom and have us longing
for spring
 and the warmer temperatures to come.