Call for (Cohousing) Conference Stories. Real people, real events...
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:45:10 -0800 (PST)
There is no power greater than a community discovering what it cares about. Margaret Wheatley.

Greetings all... I have been very inspired by the conversations I am hearing and having about the upcoming National Cohousing conference in DC in June - to post here again. Please visit http://conference.cohousing.org/ for all the latest info and to register. Come join us!

In the light of this momentous gathering, I thought it would be valuable and fun for past attendees, not only of Cohousing conferences, to share some uplifting conference stories. The feel-good kind, the positive and nurturing kind, the pleasantly surprising and refreshing kind. Stories that highlight what happens when we turn to one another and what we learn from each other when we gather. What story, or stories, comes to your mind which you would like to share?

Here are a few questions to prompt/guide you:

What conference did you attend?
What motivated you to go?

What were you hoping to learn? What did you learn?
When were you most moved? What happened?

What was your biggest surprise?
What is your fondest memory?

Have fun with it. And if you've not posted here for a while or before, I invite you to jump in.

Thanks...
Neil Planchon CPCC
Tours Director & Fundraising Team - Cohousing Association of the US -
http://www.cohousing.org
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA -
http://www.swansway.com
Life Coach - Smiling Heart Coaching - http://www.neilplanchon.com