Bad tenant alert
From: David Bygott (davidbygottyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:34:09 -0800 (PST)
Is there any forum in the coho environment where one can post a caution about a
tenant who appears to serially parasitize cohousing communities, abuse
hospitality and move on? Is it even legal to post such a warning? We had a bad
experience renting to such a family at our community; they then moved to
another
community where two successive landlords have had even worse experiences with
them, and they may well be in the process of selecting a new potential victim.
think all of us who have hosted these people would like to make it more
difficult for them to do it again. What do you suggest?

David Bygott