Re: Bad tenant alert
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:56:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi Fred!

Thanks for posting this.  (And ignore the message that came from my other not
subscribed email address!!)

I'm curious ... how did this family manage to move from one domicile to another
in the SAME community?  Did I miss something?

And ... thanks for the "heads up!"

Once upon a time ... here at TVC I got a call from a  police detective saying a
woman was making threatening remarks about doing damage to Eastern Village (our
sister community about 1 mile from us) and other cohousing communities.  He was
calling to warn us to be watchful.  Turns out she was quite crazy and just a
lot of talk but it was "real" enough that the detective became concerned.
Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC