Re: Bad tenant alert
From: Doug Chamberlin (chamberlin.douggmail.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 06:17:42 -0800 (PST)
On 3/11/11 11:34 AM, David Bygott wrote:
Is it even legal to post such a warning?
Of course it is legal! I am not a lawyer but my understanding is that it is not illegal to tell the truth. So no one can stop you from sharing descriptions of events that actually occurred and I would encourage you to do that. I also encourage you to not be intimidated by legalities.

Of course, nothing seems to be able to stop someone from suing over just about anything they want, so none of us is protected from lawsuits.