mediation program for children at cohousing?
From: Sophie Glasser (bringjoyverizon.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi There,
Does anyone out there have experience with formal mediation program for young people in their community? I am trying to start one here and would love to hear any people's experience...In my background as an elementary teacher, I used a book "Talk It Out: Conflict Resolution in the Elementary Classroom" and expanded that system to include training some of my students to be peer mediators...now I am trying to see how that could be useful in the cohousing setting...Would love to hear what other cohousing communities have tried.
Warmly,
Sophie Glasser
Mosaic-Commons Cohousing