LessonSongs for Peacemaking
From: Diana Porter (porterd1334gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 19:01:51 -0700 (PDT)
A great resource that gets young people involved in resolving conflicts is
"Come Join the Circle: LessonSongs for PeaceMaking".  You can order the CD and
find notes for each songs that give you ideas that will train young people in
thinking about conflict resolution by getting them to listen and sing along
with this CD on Paulette Meier's website.  (
http://www.lessonsongs.com/pages/content/index.html)  They will enjoy it their
learning and be trained to come to the "peace Table"

Diana Porter

Message: 7