Re: Trim Your Tails
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:26:47 -0700 (PDT)
CoHo:

May I suggest that there are pros and cons to trimming and not trimming "tails?" I, for one, prefer that the "tails" in a particular thread of interrelated posts be retained. This permits one to understand the current post in context without having to search for the post(s) (which may have been deleted) to which the current one refers?

WT

PS: To illustrate my point, I am trimming the tail here. Would y'all kindly explain just what is so disturbing about having related messages, and certainly the one which prompted the current post, attached? Context, it seems to me, is important. Kindly correct me on the merits of the issue.