Nonresident owners?
From: Marty Roberts (MartyRsonic.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 18:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have a policy for dealing with decision input from persons who own a house in your community but don't live there? We have an owner who lives the majority of the time in another county. We're not sure how to respond when she disagrees with an activity proposed by someone who does live here full time and does participate fully in our community.

Marty Roberts, Posting for a neighbor here at Two Acre Wood in Sebastopol, CA