rental available Portland, Oregon - Daybreak Cohousing
From: Ted Ernst (tedtedernst.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
Here are the details about my place:
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, greatroom (many people set up as living
room/dining room)
- washer/dryer and dishwasher hookups
- bedrooms both face east (one north, one south)
- for more features, please see
http://www.daybreakcohousing.org/SiteandDesign.html (my layout is the
two-bedroom flat on that page)
- pets okay
- rent is $1700 plus $110/month for utilities including internet

For more about Daybreak itself, please see http://www.daybreakcohousing.org/
- 7000 sq ft common house available for your use (includes space to cook and
share meals, enjoy the fireplace, kids playroom, family room, living room,
spiritual space, two guest rooms for visitors, bike room with plenty of
space, shared laundry room, and a couple of flex rooms)
- hot tub on the roof of an adjacent building
- community shares meals together 2-3 times per week (optional for all,
including you)
- you are invited to participate in the gardening or on any of the other
teams
- elevator serves entire campus

Please email me back or call me at 503 877 9214 if you'd like to come see
the place or have questions. And of course feel free to pass this on to
anyone else you think would love to live in cohousing in Portland!

Thanks!
Ted

Ted Ernst Executive Coaching
http://TedErnst.com