4/9 SF Bay Area Cohousing Bus Tour, 6/4 Portland and 2011 DC Conference tours
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Cohousing-Listserv reader and contributors,

I hope this note finds you well.... I am posting this email to inform you of several upcoming tours, the next being the 4/9 SF Bay Area Cohousing bus tour.

As many of you already know, these tours provide a wonderful opportunity for hundred of individuals, each year, to learn more about Cohousing by visiting communities and meeting residents. The tours are lead by Cohousing resident guides who love sharing their experience, answering questions and sharing resources. Wherever attendees are in their Cohousing journey, the tours are well loved and consistently get great reviews!

The next scheduled bus tours are:

4/9             SF Bay Area tour:
http://www.cohousing.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=60
6/4             Portland tour:
http://www.cohousing.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=61
6/16-17 Three tours are planned to complement the 2011 National Cohousing Conference in DC in June
                http://conference.cohousing.org/

Other tours still in planning stages are listed on our main tours page: http://www.cohousing.org/tours

If you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to contact me.

Please share this email with your community, your interest lists and your friends. These Cohousing Association sponsored tours of Cohousing communities only come around a few times a year. Do take a moment to save those dates for yourself and invite others, who might be interested in satisfying their curiosity and learn all about Cohousing, to join you. Thank you....

May you be well...
Neil Planchon - neil [at] cohousing.org
Tours Director - Cohousing Association of the US - www.cohousing.org/tours
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA - www.swansway.com
Personal Development Coach - Smiling Heart Coaching - www.neilplanchon.com

'Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.' Margaret Mead