Right of First Refusal
From: Linda S Cooper (flatlandertraveljuno.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
Our community has a "right of first refusal" in our declaration of condo.
We have been refused refinancing by the VA because of this issue and are
told that commercial lenders will be even more strict than the VA. This
is a change in credit since January 1, 2011. Have other communities found
a way around this or do we just have to change the declaration?

Linda S. Cooper
24 East Village Drive
Burlington, VT 05401
802-399-2475
Check my website for great deals: FlatlanderTravelandShop.com
Groupon.com Official Site
1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4daceb1a6ae99144033st04vuc