We goofed! Contest Extended Win $50 & Read Liz Walker's Blog Post
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 05:03:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

A few days ago I wrote to let folks know about Liz Walker's wonderful blog post
and about the contest on resiliency we're sponsoring on our Facebook page.

You can still read Liz's May 1st blog post at: http://www.cohousingblog.com

And ... ooops!  After launching the contest on resiliency we had some technical
difficulties which prevented people from entering.  We goofed.  You benefit.
We've extended the contest and sweetened the  pot.  The "winner" of the contest
will receive a $50.00 gift certificate from Amazon.  Please take a few minutes
to share your community's story of resiliency.  You can enter the contest from
our FB site at:

http://www.facebook.com/cohousingworks?sk=app_100986888577

If you want to read the piece on resiliency first then go to the blog posting
for April 25th at:

http://www.cohousingblog.com

Best --

Ann Zabaldo