Re: Law free
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon and CoHo:

Uh, I thought we were discussing the application of principles to labour rules at common houses in this instance, but you pose a reasonable proposition. Co-housing and condominium do not equate in my limited understanding of the subject, but I don't know why you don't follow that practice. Why would you and why would you not? Is the implication that the homeless should pay the same as a CEO of generous spirit outlawed? I'm talking about volition, but I would, accordingly, deign to dictate. What would the Tacoma have done? Nay, even the fierce Haida!

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Villines" <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>