Re: The Future of Cohousing
From: PattyMara Gourley (pmgourleygmail.com)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 07:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
Zev's words are brilliant and true.  Heed them.

PattyMara
formerly from Tierra Nueva, where we still own our home,
now living in northern New Mexico, Rio Grande watershed,
tending our heirloom orchard, sharing an acequia (irrigation water ditch)
with seven neighbors,
applying lessons learned from two decades of cohousing, but
not attending many meetings.
Bliss.