Re: The Future of Cohousing
From: Ingram Paperny (shakermillinntaconic.net)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 07:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
Zev, Right on! I am sure that some of the real problems that co ho usa is
dealing with (or not) would have been better faced if you were in charge! I
have been working closely with Meda Ling and ouer local zoning board and
will bring you up to date . We remain committed to "steps outside our
traditional model...Ingram