Re: To Go or Not To Go---Cohousing and CoHo US
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:55:54 -0700 (PDT)
The problem is that in this case, not doing anything actually ends up amounting to doing something significant. Crossing a picket line isn't a neutral non-act, but rather a significant action. This isn't to imply that Coho US didn't do anything. It's just making the point that in a politicized situation, both doing X
and not doing X are political actions.

Racheli.