Re: The "ideology" thing
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:04:27 -0700 (PDT)
Lyle and CoHo:

By the preponderance of the evidence.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyle Scheer" <wonko [at] monkeyhouse.org>
To: "Cohousing-L" <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ The "ideology" thing

On 6/6/11 4:22 PM, Wayne Tyson wrote:
CoHo:

Is a discussion of whether or not coho's are ideological or non-ideological "off-topic" or central to a fundamental understanding of the phenomenon? I, for one, would most like to gain a better understanding of what co-housing
is, was, and might be. I am especially interested in to what degree
different coho's tend to be more authoritarian and which tend more toward
egalitarianism or pluralism.
How would you measure that?