Re: The Future of Cohousing
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
CoHo:

As an outsider (and, apparently, an outlier as well), I have no comment, nor do I intend any implications, concerning CoHo organizational policy. It is my policy to confine my remarks to generic, relevant issues, not personalities. I will, however, bend my rule a little to say that I hope Zev posts more. I have no fear of any excesses, quotes or otherwise.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zev Paiss" <zpaiss [at] comcast.net>