Re: Teeth in Rules [Was dogs in community]
From: Norman Gauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
We at Oak Creek Commons in Paso Robles, CA have a work credit system whereby
each committee that needs tasks done assigns work-credit hours to the tasks.
When the tasks are completed to the satisfaction of the sponsoring
committee, the worker gets credits on their dues.  Anybody who does not
perform any tasks has a surcharge on their dues.

We have been using this system for 19 months and it has worked well.  We
have a special group called a Work Incentive Group (WIG) that handles the
program.

Norman Gauss