Re: dogs in community
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
Wayne,

This is another message where you come across to me as a conspiracy theorist
looking to uncover the hidden authoritarian nature of cohousing. Why else would
you ask about dog ownership on "governing boards" vs. list members at large? It
sounds to me as if you hope to reveal that dog owners take on positions of
"power" to avoid being subject to pet policies, or to craft pet policies in a
way that favors them. Why else would you seek that information?

Katie Henry

CoHo:  What is the proportion of dog owners to non-owners among the respondents
to this thread and its sub-threads?

What is the proportion of dog owners to non-owners on this list at large?  What
is the proportion of dog owners to non-owners on the governing boards?  Thank
you for your responses,  WT