Re: Pets in Community Guest Room with Meat Eating Visitors
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Another thought: to the extend that cohousing can be "part of the
transformation of our current society", it needs to first *work*.  A
dysfunctional community adds little of value to the world.  And sometimes
what a community needs to be functional is to decide whose job it is to
clean up the dog poo.

What you are saying sort of sounds like "Children are the hope and future of
our nation!  We parents should be talking about how the next generation can
save our planet, and you guys want to sit around and talk about why your
toddler won't eat vegetables or what's an appropriate curfew for a teen?!
What's wrong with you people?!"  Healthy toddlers and well disciplined teens
are necessary pre-steps to the next generation saving us all.

- Diana, parent and cohousing grunt