Calendar Software
From: Caity McCardell (caitycaityandstefan.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:00:07 -0700 (PDT)
The Communications Team at Tierra Nueva Cohousing is working on adding
a calendar to help us with event signup, meals, room reservations,
etc., but we just haven't found one that fits most of our needs.

This is what we're looking for:

- email event alerts
- multiple logins (everyone gets their own login)
- Anyone (with an account) should be able to add an event.
- People should be able only to edit their own events unless they are
an admin-level user.
- Multiple calendars (or one calendar with different types of events,
or tags, or something... anything that lets us use different colors).
- Resource (a room or a projector, for example) allocation.
- Ideally integrates into either Wordpress or Drupal.

Anyone using a calendar system that accommodates any of the above?

~Caity
www.tncoho.com