Re: Calendar Software
From: Racheli Gai (rachelisonoracohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:11:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Caity,
I think my friend and neighbor Sean Davey put a notice on this list regarding his software, and his willingness to help interested communities in adopting it (the same program we use here at Sonora Cohousing.) You can write to him at Sean [at] sonoracohousing.com He might also be on this list, but I'm not sure.

Best,
Racheli.