Re: cohousing vision
From: Norman Gauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
If one is an idealist, there is a tendency to feel that the glass is half
empty.  You obviously count your blessings and realize that the glass is
really half full.

Norm Gauss
Oak Creek Commons
Paso Robles, CA  where the max temperature these days is in the 90's, min.
humidity is about 15%, perpetually sunny skies, afternoon sea breezes, and a
swimming pool and spa to satisfy our water cravings.