Re: Love your budget process?
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 05:53:51 -0700 (PDT)
Michael Barrett <mbarrett [at] toast.net>
The "attached" questionnaire is available at:
http://l.cohousing.org/Pledge_Packet_2009.pdf
( Cohousing-L does not distribute attachements - the best alternative
is to include the URL where a document can be found. )

Diana,
Here attached is the questionnaire we used for the 2009 budget.  It has not
changed significantly since then.   Except that the Earmark projects was an
idea that never gelled and has been dropped.
Michael