Re: cohousing vision
From: Jerome Garciano (jlgebox-04yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 03:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with much of what Ann and John have written below.

If anyone is interested in joining a very exciting planning group that is
focused on this issue of affordable and rental cohousing, please contact
me.  We have a lot of energy and vision coming out of the CoHo/US conference
and are moving in concrete steps toward establishing organizational
infrastructure, ownership mechanism and financing/capitalization vehicles
for affordable and rental cohousing.

Also, I have written an article about affordable cohousing to be published
in the Winter 2011 edition of the American Bar Association's Journal of
Affordable Housing and Community Development Law.  If you are interested in
receiving a copy, email me and I will forward you a PDF of it.

 *Jerome L. Garciano, Esq.*
Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
111 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02199