Re: Energy demand is the problem - Big Oil
From: Norman Gauss (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
We already have an alternative way to generate energy, nuclear power plants.
But, as we have learned, there is a downside to that technology.

New technologies that Big Oil is using include greater ability to drill
deeper and farther out into the water.  The humongous expense of getting the
oil out of these hard-to-reach places is the end result of Big Oil trying
harder and harder to find and extract more oil.  When this type of activity
declines (it will because it is mining, and all mines eventually decline),
gasoline will begin to skyrocket in price.  Enjoy the cheap gasoline now
because the forecast is for a leveling off and decline of oil supply in the
years ahead.

Do you believe that there is a conspiracy to rip us off?

Norm Gauss