HGTV & Cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:37:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

By now, folks here in EDST have already seen the House Hunter's segment on HGTV
which featured a home for sale at Stone Curves in Tucson.

I'm not going to give away which home the buyer decided on.  I do hope however
as people see the segment you will go to the HGTV website and comment on the
episode.

And I'd love to hear from the folks at Stone Curves what they thought of the
real estate agent, the home buyer, her son and HGTV's visit to their community.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC